The authorities said that at least 12 families were left homeless as a result of the explosion.
Two people were found dead and another injured after a house exploded on Sunday morning in a neighborhood about 50 kilometers from Baltimore, USA.
The second-in-command of the fire brigade, Oliver Alkire, confirmed that a 35-year-old man had died in the explosion. According to ABC News, on Sunday afternoon the authorities confirmed that another person had been found dead in the rubble. The identity of the second victim has not yet been released.
A woman who lived in the house next to the one that exploded was injured, suffering several cuts and bruises on her body. The woman was taken to a local hospital.
The authorities said that at least 12 families were left homeless by the explosion. The damage is still being assessed.
Firefighters searched the rubble of the house. "I've been working in the area for 18 years and it was one of the biggest explosions I've ever seen," said Alkire.
No comments:
Post a Comment