Two Teenagers Charged With Murdering 14-year-old In London



A 44-year-old woman has been released after being taken into custody following a murder on a London bus. Two young men, aged 15 and 16, have also been arrested - and now charged.


Two teenagers, aged 15 and 16, have been charged with murder after a 14-year-old died following a stabbing in London, UK.


The information about the charge was released this Thursday by British publications, which also explained that the third person arrested in the case has been released.


A 44-year-old woman is still under investigation, but was initially arrested on suspicion of being an accomplice to the crime, which took place on a bus.


Met Detectives investigating the murder of Kelyan Bokassa in Woolwich Church Street on Tuesday 7 January have named two people they would like to speak to.




They are keen to speak to 15-year old Colin Chabikwa and 16-year-old Mosawar Zazi in connection with the murder.

Anyone… pic.twitter.com/blW0EYniPd

— London & UK Street News (@CrimeLdn) January 14, 2025



The victim, who died shortly after the attack, has been identified as Kelyan Bokassa, and his family is receiving support from authorities and psychologists.


The mother of the young man who died explained at the time that she was in shock, but not surprised by her son's death. According to the BBC, Kelyan Bokassa had been groomed by gangs since he was very young, around six years old.


"I feel hurt because I tried to avoid him. I tried so many, so many times. I tried so many, so many times. I screamed, I said 'my son is going to be killed'," said his mother, Marie Bokassa, quoted by the BBC.


The stabbing happened last week and authorities continue to appeal to anyone who may have information about the attack to come forward.